2021-22 Arrival and Dismissal Procedures:
We will be using all of the exterior doors with specific arrival and dismissal points designated for each grade level. Students will be supervised at each point by a staff member.
It is important to remember the following:
– Drop off in the east lot on the east side of the building. Adults, please stay in your vehicle in the drop off lane. A staff member will greet your child and help them out of the vehicle and direct them to the proper entry point.
– Park in a parking space in one of the lots if you are walking your child to their door for drop off – masks are required.
– Drop-offs must be as brief as possible.
– Wash your hands before drop-off, prior to pick-up.
– Visitors (including families and caregivers) to our buildings are limited but allowed. Please call ahead to make arrangements for quick visits when required.
– Please park in a space in one of the lots and walk to greet your student for pick up at the designated exit point for your child’s grade. Students will be dismissed for pick up at 1:55pm.
– Siblings will be picked up at the lowest grade of all siblings. For example, if there are siblings in grades K, 2, and 4, ALL siblings will report to the K exit for caregiver pick up.
– Be prepared to present a photo ID for pick up.
– Please call the school to make arrangements for ride-sharing among families.
– Please call the school as early in the day as possible when there is a change in transportation plans.
– Please call TRANSPORTATION if your child should ride a different bus. We may not be able to make these adjustments on the same day due to physical distancing requirements.