- How do I join?
Register online for PTA membership here: https://carolinepta.memberhub.store/
- How do I get on the Caroline PTA listserv?
Email our listserv coordinator at email@example.com
- Who can post and what can be posted on the listserv?
Our listserv is moderated by our listserv coordinator. The coordinator will receive all submissions, review them for relevance and appropriateness, and post messages to the group. Please send posts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I help?
Caroline PTA runs on people power. We definitely need all of the help we can get to execute our many programs and events. Please contact the co-presidents, Leslie Patterson and Sarah Feldt at (email@example.com) We have many open positions and our group would really benefit from filling them!
- How/what can I donate?Financial donations can be made at: https://carolinepta.memberhub.store/
- What is the meeting schedule? You can find the schedule for our upcoming meetings here.
- Where are the PTA mailboxes?
The PTA mailboxes are located in the main office near the sign-in sheet (across from Janet’s desk). We also have a lockbox attached to the side of the mailboxes where you can drop off clearly labeled envelopes containing payments.
- How do I submit pictures for the yearbook or Facebook?
If you have taken some great pictures at PTA events, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I submit announcements for the PTA website?
We will keep the homepage of the website updated with news and announcements, which will often be duplicated in the Caroline Connection and on the listserv. If you wish to have something included on our homepage, please email email@example.com any announcements, documents, or pictures you’d like to see featured.